- All students are required to participate in class unless:
- Parent note explaining reason for non-participation (1 to 2 days).
- Medical excuse explaining condition and length of time out of class.
- For safety concerns, all students are required to wear tennis shoes (preferably non-marking) for class.
- Be Respectful: Control your behavior and respect the rights of others.
- Be responsible: use school equipment appropriately.
- Be Safe: Conduct yourself in a safe manner at all times.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Please do not wear jewelry or bring things such as toys, gum or candy to class.
Elementary Physical Education